Saturday, October 16, 2010

Handy Reedy and Amazing Grace

Its been a while since I've updated the blog, but since I am still getting over my cold there is nothing better than catching back up.

A few weeks back Reed asked me if he could help me change out the sinks in our bathroom. Since he is so good at taking things apart and loves getting to turn a wrench I thought that he was the perfect man for the job.

The faucets definitely needed a change for both aesthetic and functional reasons. Emily's sink would hammer unless it was used at wide open throttle and my ceramic disc for the valve had a very small leak that allowed my hot water to drip.

Either way Reed was glad to oblige.

Fortunately for us Reed has a few more years before he has any danger of plumber's crack.





Nice! No more hammering and no more hot water leaking!




 
Elsewhere Gracie was showing off a little of her "bathroom skills".

Who knew that pooping could be so cute?




Happy Girl...




Since it was a bonding weekend Reed and I also decided to wash the cars.


I loved having my handy helper manning the hose.



Its tough because I am so excited to have him help and share my love for cars with him but I a little apprehensive about him scratching the cars while we wash. But it turns out that its not too big of a concern as Reed lost interst about 1/4 of the way through washing the car. He said "I'm done washing the car daddy" and just went inside.



Wash the cars --> Wash the kids




Crazy hair!



Clean and Happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment