Sunday, March 28, 2010

Smiles

Its been all smiles at the house lately which is nice. All the colds, coughs, and runny noses are behind us for now. We are anxious for a visit from one of the grandmas next week. (Not as anxious as she is I am sure)



Notice how mommy and Gracie are color coordinating in all the pictures. I don't think they were even trying but maybe Gracie has been letting Emily know ahead if time what she plans to wear.

Actually looking at the pictures of me and Reed, we are color coordinating too. And I know that we weren't planning that. Reed only calls me to talk about cars and tractors. We hardly ever talk about fashion.





Gracie has finally learned to take a bottle which has been a big blessing. Just in time because she is almost ready to start people food too but still needs to have mommy's milk or formula until she's at least one year old.

She's turning into a big foodie. She loves food and will let you know it. If you don't keep the food coming she'll either squeal or scream. Right now cheerios and pretzels are the favorites.






1 comment:

Amy said...

They are SOO sweet!! I cant believe how big they are getting! Miss you guys!

Post a Comment