Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring is in the air!

We've had such a long winter that we all have a little bit of spring fever. Last weekend we felt like all the people living up in wisconsin that go outside and run around in shorts when the weather first gets up above freezing.

We definitely took advantage of the sunshine to do a little spring cleaning.


I found out that those little magic erasers can clean grout almost as well as the chemical cleaners so I am all about it. Its pretty subtle but I can tell the difference and went ahead and resealed the grout. See the before and after pictures that I took after doing the kitchen and the laundry room.


While daddy and Reed were cleaning floors... mommy was working on the mountain of laundry. With a *little* help from Gracie. At least she was being cute and happy.

Still best buddies.


That's enough cleaning...its time to go outside and PLAY!



So we went fishing out in the back yard. We didn't get any bites but Reed had a really good time anyway. He showed mommy how to fish too.








After fishing we wanted to get Gracie some sun too so we all hopped on the bikes and went for a ride.

After turning back to take some pictures Gracie started crying and didn't stop until we were done about 15-20 minutes later. Poor Reed was a nice big brother and tried to hold her pacifier in her mouth the entire ride. He had a lot more patience than mommy or daddy would have had with Gracie crying right in our ears.
We let mommy and Gracie go back inside and did a couple more laps with just Reed and daddy which I am sure he enjoyed much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment