I brought the camera for our trip. I even remembered to charge the battery. The only thing I forgot to do was bring the fully charged battery for the camera.
Despite being iced in and the EXPO being cancelled. Its been a fun trip to Austin. Its been a very quick trip so we had to do "fly-by" visits with Michael and Eric. But it was good to see everyone nonetheless.
Reed and Grace still got to make the most of it. It was a very nice Retreat for the family. We have been staying at a nice Marriot with an indoor pool and yummy breakfast.
Reed has been enjoying his Puddle jumper floaties which are just about a good as a life jacket but the puddle jumper really helps him float him forward so we is in the swim position.
We'll head back today and hopefully the snow will be melting all the way home.



No comments:
Post a Comment