A few weekends ago we went to visit our friend that works at a John Deere Dealership. He got us an employee discount on a splitting axe that I have been desparately needing. Having never split wood before it was definitely more fun than work. Reed wanted to get in on the action so I let him "help" out too.
When it was all said and done we got about a cord of wood out of the tree. It was pretty easy to split. Perhaps it was because it had about 9 months to dry out.
The cold weather allowed us the perfect opportunity to eat outside and use some of the firewood. Reed ditched the smores and just went for the marshmellows.
Reed wasn't done helping out. He wanted to help me change the oil on the car.
Oil filter BEFORE
AFTER
Adding the mobil 1 synthetic
What a handsome little car guy.
Afterwards Reed was ready to work on the Pathfinder too. But I didn't have the oil filter. He insisted that we get the oil filter so we could change the oil that day.











1 comment:
They are growing fast!
Post a Comment