Reed and Grace are doing well except I think the whole family may be going for a second cycle of everyone getting a cold. Reeds got a low grade fever, Mom's got a ear infection, and I'm still recovering from my first sickness. Grace is still doing well thank goodness.
Here's a picture of Reed and Gracie posing for Daddy one day when I was babysittting.
Reed still needs to lean how to share but he certainly doesn't mind an audience when he is playing.
Reed got a guitar for Christmas and really enjoys having is very own (Daddy really enjoys him not wanting to mess with Daddy's guitar too)
Reed has already composed a really nice song entitled "My Guitar!" Only he doesn't use the guitar when we sings it.
Here are some pictures of the cutie pie Gracie in a good mood.
Gracie is definitely part Mommy and Daddy; she is happiest when she's eating. :)
Here's Gracie saying telling us that she's not ready for bedtime yet.
Reed says "Love you...miss you!"










No comments:
Post a Comment